NAB Low Rate Platinum Credit Card
- Purchases rate promotion: 0% p.a. on purchases for 9 months
1 reviews National Australia Bank reviews
0.00% p.a. for the first 9 months and then 13.99% p.a.
|Bal.Trans.||0.00% p.a. for 6 months with 2% balance transfer fee and then 21.74% p.a.|
|Interest-free Period||Up To 55 Days|
|Gambling Transactions Allowed||Yes|
|Minimum credit limit||$6,000|
|Minimum monthly repayments||2.00%, Min $25.00|
|Number of additional cardholders||1|
- Save on interest: Enjoy our lowest everyday purchase rate.
- Enjoy concierge service: Your own 24 hour, 7 day personal assistant for travel and lifestyle services with NAB Concierge Service
- Visa Front Line Access: Reserve tickets to some of the biggest events before they go on sale to the general public with Visa Front Line Access
- Block and Unblock: Lost your card? Temporarily block, unblock or reorder with the touch of a button
- One Touch ID: Securely login with your unique Touch ID
- Instant Digital Card: New card on the way? No need to wait, use your phone to tap and pay
- Overseas Travel Notifications: Heading overseas? Let us know your travel plans so we can help protect your card
- Card Controls:With just a swipe, turn on or off payWave®, online and overseas transactions
- Tap and Pay: Make everyday purchases easy, with NAB Pay for Android
- Fraud protection: NAB Defence proactively detects fraudulent transactions, so you can enjoy 100% peace of mind with all purchases.
- Online security: Verified by Visa reduces online fraud by confirming your identity.
- Add an additional cardholder at no extra cost
- Emergency assistance: We’re here for you 24/7 over the phone if your credit card is lost or stolen.
- Contactless payments: Tap and pay with your NAB credit card or your phone – with NAB Pay for Android
Your Complimentary Insurances
- Overseas Travel Insurance
- Transport Accident Insurance
- Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance
- Domestic Hotel Burglary Insurance
- Purchase Protection Insurance
- Extended Warranty Insurance
- Price Protection Insurance
|Additional cardholder fee||$0.00|
|Balance transfer fee||2.00%|
|Cash advance fee||2.00%, Min $2.50|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||3.00%|
|Late payment fee||$15.00|
|Overseas ATM withdrawal fee||$5.00|
|Overseas cash advance fee||2.00%, Min $2.50|
Who Can Apply
- You are aged 18 years or over
- You are an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- If you are not an Australian citizen or permanent resident, you’ll need to provide the last overseas address you resided at.
- You have no history of bad debt or payment default
Ask an Expert
Get your question answered by a professional
- BnnzApril 12, 2018Does NAB Low Rate Platinum Credit Card support Google Pay ?
- Sam [ Staff ]April 12, 2018Yes, NAB Visa credit card support Google Pay. You may want to check out this
Tap and pay using Google Pay